Usually, the conference is held in Bucharest, Romania, on the campus of the Romanian-American University. The campus is a modern building that offers its students, professors and guests a number of valuable facilities such as:
- CISCO Academy which provides schooling, training and certification in CISCO Technology
- Microsoft Innovation Center (it provides an environment for innovation and helps students to develop skills and software solutions by attending courses, workshops, training seminars and internships at Microsoft Corporation)
- Creative Library - inspired by Toyota. Its purpose is to create a space that allows the exploration of Japanese Originality and Creativity through origami workshops and courses of photographic creativity
- Department of Asian Studies (Romanian-Japanese Studies Center, Chinese Studies Center, Korean Studies Center) and Romanian-American Studies Center
- IATA Authorized Training Center & Research Lab New Trends and Smart Technologies in Business Administration
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, International Business and Innovation
- Auditorium - AULA MAGNA
- Lecture Halls with state-of-the-art IT equipment
- Internet services and free-of-charge wireless on the entire university premises
- CS-URA Student Club
- Tourism Club Travel Mates
- Career Orientation and Counselling Center
- International Placement Office
- Fitness Center
- RAU Bookstore
- Emergency Medical Assistance
- Banking Agency
Due to the sensitive international context generated by the Covid-19 pandemic, this year, the conference will be organized online, on the Microsoft Teams platform. You can find further details about it in the coming days.
The city of Bucharest has a variety of accommodation options: from hostels, guesthouses and 1*-2* hotels to luxury 5* hotels, from independent boutique hotels to famous chain hotels. Most of the 4* and 5* hotels are concentrated on Calea Victoriei (Novotel, Athenee Palace Hilton, Radisson Blu, Cina etc.), but the Historic Center is highlighted by a wide variety of 3* and 4* hotels with a very good ratio price/quality (Z Executive Boutique Hotel, Residence Villa Barrio, Berthelot Hotel, Boutique Hotel Monaco, etc.). Residential areas and surroundings of the city are favourite areas of the business travellers, therefore, the hotels located in these areas are mostly of 4*-5*(Crowne Plaza, Pullman, Residence, etc.).
Besides the kinds of accommodation listed above, there is a more convenient possibility, that of the short-term rentals of apartments; these types of properties are located both in the centre and in the periphery.
We invite educators, researchers, Ph.D. students and all professionals working in both public & private sectors to submit the scientific papers for the Conference.